Book - Gravity. New Universe Theory
The future can finally begin! I have noticed for a long time that mankind can produce since about one century only what was described theoretically before. But a new physical law was not found any more, which means an already visible end of the horizon. I came across all the ideas described here indirectly and above all unintentionally, but for a long time I did not have the courage to actively disseminate my findings. I hesitated also because I described indeed logically, but rather philosophically. According to my theory, matter dust should not be subject to gravity because comets leave behind a dust tail, among other things. Not even on the Earth. But the matter dust seems to settle on the earth. And now that I have finally found the proof, I really need to present my ideas. The proof was right in front of me, only I didn't think about fluids....
But why exactly did gravity strike me?
For the love of detail and because I needed it, I had to do research for my book series: What exactly is gravity?
Unfortunately, further research did not yield the answers I needed for my "Red Giant Star" book series. So I began to do my own thinking to find an explanation.
This book is the result.
A selection of the points covered in the book:
- Storms disrupt gravity. I explain the reason for this in as much detail as I could throughout the book.
- Gravity is the effect of space deformation on matter. Very short explanation: The matter behaves almost exactly like the light in the curved (deformed) space. I explain the principle and, using real examples, how it works. What moves the meteors and our space probes after the thrusters are turned off? For example, in this context, not everything on Earth is subject to gravity. Millions of tons of fine water particles, which we know as fog and clouds, are not subject to gravity. This is weightlessness before our eyes.
- The natural cycle can only work because gravity does not always act on the earth!
- The book explains in detail what gravity is, how it works and where in the universe gravity occurs. For example, gravity has nothing to do with matter and arises not only around celestial bodies, but especially in space for no visible reason. The meteorites, for example, would gradually slow down and eventually stop flying around in space without these gravity clouds.
- There is no limit like the speed of light, but only a space-time limit. I explain to it what space-time is and why.
- Space-time, velocity and gravity are properties of space. The detailed explanation is included.
- Black holes do not contain matter. They also have only a weak opposing gravity. Moreover, the black holes melt the matter near them. The detailed explanation and much more about this are also included.
- I also explain why stars were formed only in galaxy spiral arms or around black holes. In addition, also how planets, stars are formed, and when gravity occurs.
- Intergalactic travel could be possible, and a spaceship must necessarily have the shape of a flying saucer. Are the sightings real? The detailed explanation is included.
- You can also find out who, how and when the pyramids were most likely built in the "Red Giant Star" trilogy.
- It is irrefutably excluded that these forms exist in the universe or elsewhere: Nothingness, Infinity and Coincidence.
google.com: Author: Konstantin T. Salmann
amazon.com: Author: Konstantin T. Salmann
apple.com: Autor: Konstantin T. Salmann
kobo.com: Author: Konstantin T. Salmann
barnesandnoble.com: Konstantin T. Salmann
There are no articles in this category. If subcategories display on this page, they may have articles.